Sunday, April 29, 2018

Journey to Juan - China Days 1 & 2

Saturday, April 28th ~

We arrived at the Evansville airport around 8:30am and said our goodbyes to the little girls. Brielle was really struggling and Bria cried for just a little bit- mostly because I think she was disappointed she didn't get to go see the planes! Beilyn was doing great until she got back in the van to go home. Then she started crying so I had crawl into the back of the van for a few more hugs and kisses. We will miss them so much!
Last picture as a family of 7!
First flight to Detroit. Alex and I talked about how much more relaxed we were this time. We know that even if it's hard, she is worth it! There was an added excitement having the big girls along too.
Braylee and I were hoping for some chips & queso before we left for 2 weeks. Even better... she got Chick-fil-a AND chips and queso!
We had only been gone a few hours but already needed to FaceTime the girls. 😄
Boarding the big Airbus to Beijing!
I was a little disappointed when I realized we were in the back and couldn't recline our seats, but us girls stayed awake almost the entire flight so it wasn't a big deal. 
Alex was across the aisle from us.
Ready to fly over 7,000 miles. Flight was about 13 hours.
We've arrived! It's Sunday evening  in China. 
Newest visitors to China

The girls didn't mind the airplane at all... I mean, 13 hours of getting to watch TV/movies and people catering to you with food and sodas every few hours?! They thought it was awesome.  Braylee slept for about an hour on the plane, but Brynna didn't sleep at all. They both passed out in the van on the way to our hotel.  We are all checked in and headed for bed. We have lots of plans for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment