Oh, Tera, she is precious! What a beautiful little girl! You and your husband are glowing with happiness. Alyssa came in the exact snowsuit as Brielle. So very happy for you.
Wow!!! Tears are rooooolllling down my face!! Look at that SMILE of hers! Oh my goodness, Tera!!!! So thankful for her, that smile melts my heart and I can see already her little personality... LOVE!!!!
let the tears flow! When i scrolled to the picture with the smile i lost it.. i know how long you have waited to see that smile come out... she is precious, beautiful, and perfect! God has done great things! Enjoy every moment being her momma.. she is a gift from God! she was molded and will fit perfectly into your family!
I hope Alex bought stock in Kleenex before you left because I'm pretty sure the demand and value has already doubled after everyone reads this post!! Wow! What wonderful news and pictures to start off the day!! I love that you already have a bow in her hair and she is forver in you and Alex's arms! I'm sure Brynna and Braylee are just as thrilled!! Praying God will continue to bless you as your prepare to come home!! Sending you some BIG INDIANA hugs and love!!
Ohhhhhh!!!! It looks like she has adjusted pretty well - that smile was so amazing to see this morning:) And the last picture with Daddy looking at her with his big grin does my heart good:) What a happy, happy time for you guys - have fun getting to know every little detail of your sweet little girl! Also, I saw that you got to give her a bath and "check her out!!" ha ha!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't even imagine how you felt because I'm so overwhelmed with Joy and Love. God is truley amazing. He put the most precious little girl in your arms! When I seen the pic of her smiling I just melted. You guys are such a wonderful example of Gods love.
OHHH!! She is gorgeous!! That smile just made me loose it! so happy for you and your family. Love the bow in her hair already. I bet the girls cannot wait to get their hands on the little beauty.
When God was knitting Brielle together in the womb, there were countless moments when you and Alex were on your knees together and after finishing your prayer had unexplainable feelings of peace...it was in those moments when the Father was whispering ever so softly, "Peace...I'm creating the one for you..Ask and she will be given to you, seek and you will find her, knock and the door will be opened to you!" matt 7:7 Looking through these pictures, I'm in awe at the goodness of our Father in Heaven who "LOVES giving good gifts" to His children! matt 7:11 Brielle's smile lit up the room I'm sitting in from over 6,000 miles away! It looks like she already knows what we all know...what amazing people and parents you guys are.
She is beyond cute and looks sooo happy and relaxed in the last pictures! So neat so see all the same sites and the director......makes me nostalgic!!! woohoo and enjoy:-)
I am bawling as I look at your first day with you baby girl!!! Absolutely priceless moments!!! I'm sure she is all you could ever dream of!! PTL you finally have her in your arms!!! I hope your first night went well :)
Overwelmed can't explain! Wow. She is perfect! The tears were falling down my face but I was all smiles. How awesome a day ad to have a family to record and photograph for u! Woah! The bow and giggles topped it off then I saw a daddy beaming in the last pic. Peace. Thanks for sharing your journey from beginning to end even the hard stuff.
Praising our awesome God for Brielee's adoption...along with my own.
But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. Galatians 4:4-6
Tears tears tears! Her smile is the most precious thing ever. Can't wait to hear more details, but enjoy every second with your baby girl! Love ya Tera !!!
Well Tera, I've logged into facebook 3 x and your blog 2x, only to see your precious girl, and its only 8:16 am!! I just can't get enough. I couldn't hold back the happy tears, either. I love everything about this post---the meeting, the way she is being spoiled with toys, adorable clothes, and lots of attention from two loving parents! That little girl deserves the very best things this world has to offer, and you and Alex seem like the perfect fit for that. It looks like she is adjusting so well. She appears to like that place right on her mama's side :) Goodness, I hope I can find the restraint to stay off my laptop a little bit today,haha! Enjoy your precious time getting to know her and keep posting pics!:)
The pictures from your "Gotcha Day" make me speechless! Happy tears just keep flowing. Brielle's personality is already showing how wonderful God has made your daughter #3! I am so blessed to be a small part of her family & I am so proud of you & Alex. Ya'll are simply amazing! xoxo
OHHHHH MY!!!!! She is soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand it!!! Her smile and personality just radiate....as does your happiness. What a blessing!!!! Congratulations Tera and family!!! I am so happy for you and so happy we connected so I could follow your amazing journey! She is a SWEETIE!!!
I know I already commented on fb, but I had to also say here how happy we are for your family. Brielle is so perfect, and I love to see her without all the layers. She is little bitty after all! She seems like such a healthy and happy baby and fits right in with you and Alex already! What a blessing she is! I hope that the rest of your trip goes wonderfully and I look forward to your updates. Much love!
P.S I couldn't stay up all night (but I think Mandi, Abby, Greta and others did!) but I checked first thing this morning on my phone and I couldn't wait to get to work so that I could see these pictures BIG on the computer. I could look at them all day!
She is absolutely precious. Looks like she loves that play phone - that is the first thing that Anna held on to and never let it go!! And the noodles....love it!!!! Brings back sooooo many memories!! Can't wait to see more pics!
WOW :) these photos show what amazing parents you will be to this sweet, beautiful angel. You don't know me, but I was on DID 06 on SK back when.... recently, a facebook friend of mine from SK just posted about you and your blog, so I have been following and praying. this is such a touching moment :) ((tears))
I commented first thing this morning on your blog and now it's gone:( Not sure what happened to my comment - but I wanted to write again and tell you how happy I am for you! Her smile is just precious and it looks like you are all adjusting well! I LOVE the last photo where Alex is looking at her with a HUGE grin on his face!! These moments are all priceless!
Oh Tera she is so precious and might I add BEAUTIFUL! Love, love, all the pictures you put for us to see! Can't wait to see more and hear about how well she is doing!
What a beautiful little love. I loved seeing the transition on her face of fear and hesitation to bliss in a matter of moments! Praying for all of you and that she bonds in a deep way over these next few days <3
TERA!!!!! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! So happy for you guys! She looks like she is doing so good with you guys already! Will continue to pray for bonding and good travel home! Just beautiful! Praise God!!!! Wahoo!!!!! Ariel
Oh she is precious! She has such a big happy smile already! I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing your journey! It makes our wait just a little easier reading about other's trips!
oh Tera - she is perfect. What a beauty! So happy to see her in your arms!! Gotta tell you the pictures of her with the blow-up mallet are cracking me up....especially the one of her standing on the bed. What a little sweetheart!
I just stumbled across your blog today- Congratulations!!! I just love seeing families being formed! Your daughter is beautiful and seeing your beaming faces brightened my day. We also met our daughter in Nanchang in Oct. 2010 and 1 1/2 years later I am still in awe of how blessed we are to have her in our life. Best Wishes!
Delurking to say congrats! I've been reading your blog since before you announced the adoption, and we began our adoption journey shortly after you did. Brielle is beautiful. May your family be blessed! Sarah
Oh Tera - she is beautiful!! We also got Olivia on Monday, April 23, eleven years ago today!!!!! That must be a little God things. Olivia and I are so excited for all of you. There is NOTHING quite like adoption!!! Gina
I'm sitting here at working bawling and blowing my snotty nose at this precious girl given to you from God. She is perfect and amazing! God is faithful and true! Congrats to the Knepp family!
EEK!!!!! I just realized you were in China and my hubby and I are in tears! She is beautiful!!!! Oh my goodness! Congrats friend! Seeing the room brought back so many memories of when we got Harper...the same room! Are you just on Cloud 9?! I need to read all your posts now! How exciting!!!!
Oh, Tera, she is precious! What a beautiful little girl! You and your husband are glowing with happiness. Alyssa came in the exact snowsuit as Brielle. So very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Tears are rooooolllling down my face!! Look at that SMILE of hers! Oh my goodness, Tera!!!! So thankful for her, that smile melts my heart and I can see already her little personality... LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Tears here too. The pictures are so precious!! Congrats on Gotcha Day!!
ReplyDeleteSimply Amazing!! God is good!!
ReplyDeletelet the tears flow! When i scrolled to the picture with the smile i lost it.. i know how long you have waited to see that smile come out... she is precious, beautiful, and perfect! God has done great things! Enjoy every moment being her momma.. she is a gift from God! she was molded and will fit perfectly into your family!
ReplyDeleteOh how perfect! Deacon loves those same stackers you have for Brielle and he loves the remote too! So so happy for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI hope Alex bought stock in Kleenex before you left because I'm pretty sure the demand and value has already doubled after everyone reads this post!! Wow! What wonderful news and pictures to start off the day!! I love that you already have a bow in her hair and she is forver in you and Alex's arms! I'm sure Brynna and Braylee are just as thrilled!! Praying God will continue to bless you as your prepare to come home!! Sending you some BIG INDIANA hugs and love!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh!!!! It looks like she has adjusted pretty well - that smile was so amazing to see this morning:) And the last picture with Daddy looking at her with his big grin does my heart good:) What a happy, happy time for you guys - have fun getting to know every little detail of your sweet little girl!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I saw that you got to give her a bath and "check her out!!" ha ha!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't even imagine how you felt because I'm so overwhelmed with Joy and Love. God is truley amazing. He put the most precious little girl in your arms! When I seen the pic of her smiling I just melted. You guys are such a wonderful example of Gods love.
ReplyDeleteOHHH!! She is gorgeous!! That smile just made me loose it! so happy for you and your family. Love the bow in her hair already. I bet the girls cannot wait to get their hands on the little beauty.
ReplyDeleteI just showed Trista she said Look at that smile:)
ReplyDeleteWhen God was knitting Brielle together in the womb, there were countless moments when you and Alex were on your knees together and after finishing your prayer had unexplainable feelings of peace...it was in those moments when the Father was whispering ever so softly, "Peace...I'm creating the one for you..Ask and she will be given to you, seek and you will find her, knock and the door will be opened to you!" matt 7:7 Looking through these pictures, I'm in awe at the goodness of our Father in Heaven who "LOVES giving good gifts" to His children! matt 7:11
ReplyDeleteBrielle's smile lit up the room I'm sitting in from over 6,000 miles away! It looks like she already knows what we all know...what amazing people and parents you guys are.
She is beyond cute and looks sooo happy and relaxed in the last pictures! So neat so see all the same sites and the director......makes me nostalgic!!! woohoo and enjoy:-)
ReplyDeleteBeen praying for u guys and following Greta's excitement on fb! Pics are SO sweet! Continued prayers for y'all!
ReplyDeleteI am bawling as I look at your first day with you baby girl!!! Absolutely priceless moments!!! I'm sure she is all you could ever dream of!! PTL you finally have her in your arms!!! I hope your first night went well :)
ReplyDeleteOverwelmed can't explain! Wow. She is perfect! The tears were falling down my face but I was all smiles. How awesome a day ad to have a family to record and photograph for u! Woah! The bow and giggles topped it off then I saw a daddy beaming in the last pic. Peace. Thanks for sharing your journey from beginning to end even the hard stuff.
ReplyDeletePriceless.
ReplyDeletePraising our awesome God for Brielee's adoption...along with my own.
But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. Galatians 4:4-6
Tears tears tears! Her smile is the most precious thing ever. Can't wait to hear more details, but enjoy every second with your baby girl! Love ya Tera !!!
ReplyDeletep.s. i love the bow in her hair :)
ReplyDeletethere really are no words to express my joy over this post! God has been so kind!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are fantastic, and her smile just gets bigger and bigger! What a wonderful day for you all!
ReplyDeleteNo words necessary! I love seeing the transformation as I got to each picture. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAhh, Tera! God is SO good! She is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWell Tera, I've logged into facebook 3 x and your blog 2x, only to see your precious girl, and its only 8:16 am!! I just can't get enough. I couldn't hold back the happy tears, either. I love everything about this post---the meeting, the way she is being spoiled with toys, adorable clothes, and lots of attention from two loving parents! That little girl deserves the very best things this world has to offer, and you and Alex seem like the perfect fit for that. It looks like she is adjusting so well. She appears to like that place right on her mama's side :) Goodness, I hope I can find the restraint to stay off my laptop a little bit today,haha! Enjoy your precious time getting to know her and keep posting pics!:)
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! Congratulations to the three of you... we know that initial facial expression very well.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Tears!!!! She is so sweet!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!! Brielle is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures from your "Gotcha Day" make me speechless! Happy tears just keep flowing. Brielle's personality is already showing how wonderful God has made your daughter #3! I am so blessed to be a small part of her family & I am so proud of you & Alex. Ya'll are simply amazing! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOHHHHH MY!!!!! She is soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand it!!! Her smile and personality just radiate....as does your happiness. What a blessing!!!! Congratulations Tera and family!!! I am so happy for you and so happy we connected so I could follow your amazing journey! She is a SWEETIE!!!
ReplyDeleteI couldnt be happier for your family! I cant wait to talk to Brynna on Tues! ;)
ReplyDeleteI know I already commented on fb, but I had to also say here how happy we are for your family. Brielle is so perfect, and I love to see her without all the layers. She is little bitty after all! She seems like such a healthy and happy baby and fits right in with you and Alex already! What a blessing she is! I hope that the rest of your trip goes wonderfully and I look forward to your updates. Much love!
ReplyDeleteP.S I couldn't stay up all night (but I think Mandi, Abby, Greta and others did!) but I checked first thing this morning on my phone and I couldn't wait to get to work so that I could see these pictures BIG on the computer. I could look at them all day!
She is absolutely precious. Looks like she loves that play phone - that is the first thing that Anna held on to and never let it go!! And the noodles....love it!!!! Brings back sooooo many memories!! Can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteWOW :) these photos show what amazing parents you will be to this sweet, beautiful angel. You don't know me, but I was on DID 06 on SK back when.... recently, a facebook friend of mine from SK just posted about you and your blog, so I have been following and praying. this is such a touching moment :) ((tears))
ReplyDeleteI commented first thing this morning on your blog and now it's gone:( Not sure what happened to my comment - but I wanted to write again and tell you how happy I am for you!
ReplyDeleteHer smile is just precious and it looks like you are all adjusting well! I LOVE the last photo where Alex is looking at her with a HUGE grin on his face!! These moments are all priceless!
She is SO precious!!!! Looks like she loves ya'll too!! So excited for you!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear the words behind the photos. :)
Congratulations to your entire family on your beautiful baby daughter. Wishing you every blessing as you continue your journey together!
ReplyDeleteLynne
Proud mama to Amelia MeiYun, a sassy and sensitive six year old
Born in Guangxi
All good things come from God! Thanking the Lord for His faithful gifts! O How He Loves Us! Brielle is perfect. And that smile... Love and Blessings!
ReplyDeleteCongrats -- you all look wonderful together. I'm sure her sisters are anxious to meet her!
ReplyDeleteOh Tera she is so precious and might I add BEAUTIFUL! Love, love, all the pictures you put for us to see! Can't wait to see more and hear about how well she is doing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little love. I loved seeing the transition on her face of fear and hesitation to bliss in a matter of moments! Praying for all of you and that she bonds in a deep way over these next few days <3
ReplyDeleteTERA!!!!! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! So happy for you guys! She looks like she is doing so good with you guys already! Will continue to pray for bonding and good travel home! Just beautiful! Praise God!!!! Wahoo!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAriel
Precious girl! Congratulations- what a sweet smile
ReplyDeleteOh she is precious! She has such a big happy smile already! I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing your journey! It makes our wait just a little easier reading about other's trips!
ReplyDeleteoh Tera - she is perfect. What a beauty! So happy to see her in your arms!! Gotta tell you the pictures of her with the blow-up mallet are cracking me up....especially the one of her standing on the bed. What a little sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!! God is so good!! Can't wait to hear more!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is one georgeous child and two happy parents!!!! Thank you so much fir allowing us all to be there!!! I am so thrilled for you all!
ReplyDeleteHappy gotcha day! Brielle is just perfect! Enjoy this special day!
ReplyDeleteTricia
Oh Tera.. I have tears in my eyes.. she is beautiful and you and your husband are WONDERFUL people!
ReplyDeletein tears of joy for you...SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!PRAISE GOD!!! ONE LESS ORPHAN IN THE WORLD TONIGHT!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled across your blog today- Congratulations!!! I just love seeing families being formed! Your daughter is beautiful and seeing your beaming faces brightened my day. We also met our daughter in Nanchang in Oct. 2010 and 1 1/2 years later I am still in awe of how blessed we are to have her in our life. Best Wishes!
ReplyDeleteshe is fantastic! those smiles say it all!!! in your arms at long last!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDelurking to say congrats! I've been reading your blog since before you announced the adoption, and we began our adoption journey shortly after you did. Brielle is beautiful. May your family be blessed!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Oh Tera - she is beautiful!! We also got Olivia on Monday, April 23, eleven years ago today!!!!! That must be a little God things. Olivia and I are so excited for all of you. There is NOTHING quite like adoption!!!
ReplyDeleteGina
tears of joy for you.... brings back such feelings of joy for me!!! soak it all up! i know exactly what you're feeling!!! xoxo Lisa
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Adoption is a wonderful gift from God, soak up your precious girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely precious! Congratulations!!! :)
ReplyDelete-Amy (Lovebug from RQ)
I'm sitting here at working bawling and blowing my snotty nose at this precious girl given to you from God. She is perfect and amazing! God is faithful and true! Congrats to the Knepp family!
ReplyDeleteEEK!!!!! I just realized you were in China and my hubby and I are in tears! She is beautiful!!!! Oh my goodness! Congrats friend! Seeing the room brought back so many memories of when we got Harper...the same room! Are you just on Cloud 9?! I need to read all your posts now! How exciting!!!!
ReplyDelete