Our little Super Hero girl graduated from Preschool. Beilyn was all smiles as she walked in the processional to her seat. My heart was so happy to see her with her classmates and teachers. She received the "Future Author, Super Bookworm" Award because her favorite place was in the lap of one of her teachers reading a story. We often found her this way when we picked her up from class. They sang a little song (mostly Beilyn did the motions because she doesn't really sing much still) about "One day I'm gonna grow up, so remember me while I am small." and I was fighting tears the whole time. Beilyn wears me out most days, but I do want to remember these days, even the hard ones. Her unique and silly personality brings us so much joy!
| Such a little lady ♥ |
| Gramma & Pappy joined us. |
| Beilyn talked about Miss Katie all.the.time. She kept hugging her and telling her she would miss her. ♥ |
| We celebrated the best way- with ice cream! |

No comments:
Post a Comment