Tuesday, my mom, Braylee, and I went Christmas shopping. We left at 9am and arrived home at 1am. ;) It's not that we completely shop ourselves to death; it's just we enjoy shopping and making a day of it. We take our time...ate lunch at Los Bravos, let Braylee play in the play area, and still got in some serious shopping. Braylee was the BEST little shopper! I'm not kidding when I say I think I only heard one or two whines from her all day long. She's such a girly girl and enjoys spending time with Mommy and Mamaw. :) Probably one of my favorite memories was watching her while we were in Express. She stood in the 3 way mirror for a good 45 minutes...dancing, singing, posing, and putting on a show for the other shoppers. When Aunt Trista called to check on us, we told her what Braylee was up to and she said, "She's going to be famous one day, I know it!" It is true that Braylee loves to perform! Another highlight of the day was a moment of complete spoil-ment from Mamaw. I was finishing up in one store when Mamaw said they were going over to Build-A-Bear. When I found them, Braylee was standing in line with not one but two new friends to stuff! Holly and Hal Moose are specials right now for the holiday season. We wanted them to both be girly though, so they became Holly and Jingle...one in a girly Santa outfit and another in a girly elf outfit- Jingle for Braylee and Holly (with the antlers) for Brynna. She had so much fun and the nice lady let us each put a heart in...so each of them have lots of loving to give with 3 hearts! They also both play "Jingle Bell Rock." Braylee couldn't wait to tell her sissy about her surprise!
Wednesday, Trista and Brody came over to play while Jenn ran some errands. They were here when Brynna opened her new friend. If it looks like Braylee and Trista have greasy hair, it's because they decided lip gloss can double as hair product...what a mess! :)
Yesterday, Santa came to daycare! The girls were so excited and loved every minute of it. They each received princess doodle pad/book sets and several other goodies. We really like it at the new daycare so far...just wish there were a few more girls to play with...lots of little boys there.
We're finishing up last minute gifts today and making goodies to take to Granny & Pa's house tomorrow. I love Christmas Sunday, so I'm really excited about church tomorrow. It's such a special time. We have so much to be thankful for with God's plan of Salvation and sending His only Son into this world...because He loves us so much! Many blessings to you and your family this Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment