Being the insomniac that I am, I was super excited when I saw the blanket of snow outside at 3am Monday. I had picked up some hot cocoa at the store on Sunday
just in case. I'm not really a big fan of hot cocoa (especially after I burnt my tongue drinking it in NYC as I solemnly tried to warm up after seeing Ground Zero in the bitter cold...and while a stabbing occurred in the bathroom as we tried to enjoy a cinnamon roll in the cozy little coffee shop...), but I thought the girls might enjoy it. Brynna took one look at it and pushed it away, but Braylee loved it. She must have said, "Hmm, this is sooo good!" about 12 times. :)
Today, after we left the library, we picked up Gabe for a play date at our house. He was such a good little boy. When Mandi came to pick him up, he had to show the girls how to rock Ella in her seat. :)

Don't get baby fever yet... you've done so good! Ill let you play w/ Leah :) Ps. Bryn's piggy tails are A-dor-able!
ReplyDeleteAw, baby!
ReplyDeleteTera I absolutly love the b/w picture of the girls. That is great!
ReplyDeleteI have been meaning to ask you when is storytime at the library? Id like to take Ayla to see if she'll sit for it. But, she may be too young? When did you bring Bryn first?
ReplyDeleteYes, we had snow Monday too. And Lena LOVES hot chocolate. She gets it as a "special treat" every once in a while, but asks for it almost every day!
ReplyDeletegood to see you IN PERSON at the game Saturday! i might of seemed kinda weird lol, i was out of breath! those bleachers get to ya at 8 mo. pregnant i guess! haha. your girls looked adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Brynna's piggy tails! It makes her hair look longer! With all the curls you can't tell her hair is as long as it really is! They both of course are still as cute as EVER!! BTW...hows your mouth/jaw?
ReplyDelete