Brynna LOVES popcorn so she enjoyed having her very own bag!

Trista, Brynna, Braylee, Ava, & Jake

Saturday evening, I had the girls try on their dresses for a few pictures. We had lots of fun with all their posing. Brynna was in heaven since she asks daily to wear a skirt and tights. ;)


After church, we went to my Granny & Pa's house (my dad's parents) for Christmas. We all received wonderful gifts! The girls' new sweater dresses are adorable!! They have been attached to their new Barbies ever since...even slept with them the first night.


Granny & Pa with the great-grandkids.
I mentioned in the last post about Braylee telling the story of Jesus' birth. It's detailed...from when the angels told Mary and Joseph she was pregnant until the wise men brought him gold, frankincense, and myrrh. On the way home that night, she was telling the story once again and got to the part about the angel coming to tell the shepherds. She said, "The shepherds were out in the fields watching their sheep and a bright light shone in the sky. They all got scared and ran together..... pause...I just made that part up!!" followed by lots of giggles! :) But then right went on into "The angel said, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news." Such a silly girl.Monday, Aunt Tracee went with us to Bloomington to finish our Christmas shopping and to help me finalize some house things. It was a long and busy day but a successful day.
Tuesday, Santa came to daycare. I wasn't working, but I took the girls in to see Santa. They had a ball!



Aunt Tracee came down in the afternoon to see our new house. We also wanted to take some belly pictures! It was such a treat for my girls to see Tracee for 3 straight days since she has always lived in South Carolina since they were born. She even had the chance to read the girls some stories and stay for dinner. I think the belly pictures turned out very sweet...hope she doesn't mind me posting a few! :) 


This evening, the girls wanted to go Christmas caroling. I decided we could walk down to Jamie's...but they weren't home. Just as we were walking back up to our house, Jenn & Brad and their kids pulled up in the drive. We wished Jenn a Happy Birthday and the girls sang We Wish You A Merry Christmas to them. Jenn, thanks for stopping by because you made my little girls very happy! They can't wait to go caroling again! :)May you all have a Joyous Christmas! What a wonderful gift God gave us on Christmas morning! He has an amazing love for us! While we were still sinners, He sent His Son into the world to die for us. I hope you cherish the true meaning of Christmas with your families this year.







Tracee's belly pictures turned out adorable. I love belly pictures...the fact that another human being is inside you is amazing!! Have a Merry Christmas too and well said at the end:)
ReplyDeleteP.S- Brynna's expressions always put a smile on my face. Like the one with her in the red dress:)
Busy, Busy, Busy, isn't that life anymore....Glad you guys are enjoying the season....I love the belly pics....turned out soooo cute....Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletelove all the pics of the girls in their dresses- they are adorable! i love your christmas outfit too! soo cute!
ReplyDeleteyour sisters belly pics turned out Great! she has a cute belly! :)
glad you guys are having a good week of christmas :) hope Christmas eve and day are just as good!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.. the pics. turned out great.. and I still have your Christmas Card and some deer bologna for your family.. We will try to get it to you today!
ReplyDeleteI always love seeing pics of your girls, they just make me smile!
ReplyDeleteTracee's pictures turned out super cute!
Tracee looks beautiful! Did you take the pics? Very creative... can you come take pictures of my belly?? :)
ReplyDelete