Thursday, March 4, 2010

Answers

I thought I'd answer a few questions I've gotten about the twins...

No, they are not identical since one is a boy and one is a girl, but I'm sure they will have sibling similarities. ☺

As of yesterday, Hadlee was up to 4lbs. 12 oz. (gained 1 pound since birth) and Kooper was 5lbs. 8oz. (gained 1 pound and 4 oz. since birth).

They are both still getting oxygen...Hadlee 100% and Kooper 65%.

No idea yet when they will be able to go home. From the beginning, they've told them to plan on them being there until their due date...which is 3 weeks from now. Hopefully they will get to go home sooner though.

3 comments:

  1. glad they are gaining weight! praying they will get to go home ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA I just cracked up and realized that I asked if they were identical. Not my best moment... since yeah... whatever. Regardless, glad they are doing well. I can Not imagine a minute in their shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they are doing well. I am continually praying for them. It has to be so hard just waiting and waiting to bring the sweethearts home. Hopefully it will be soon.

    ReplyDelete