



Early Saturday morning (March 27th), we were all packed up for our vacation but had a very important game to watch before we could head south. We had Vikings AND Princesses on our brains. ;)

Barr-Reeve played really well in the first half and I think pretty much surprised most of the state by sticking with their opponent. Here's an article in the Evansville Courier that has the game recap, as well as info on the schools...explaining the unusual class 1A match-up. Despite the fact we lost, we are so proud of our Vikings and were especially excited when Duncheon received the Trester award.


The girls traveled great! The highlight on our trip down was stopping at Chili's to eat dinner so we could watch the 2nd half of the Butler game! Yeah!!
More to come from our magical week at Disney!!
Can't wait to see your vaca pics!! I had to get mine up right away or I knew I would never get to it!:)
ReplyDeleteYay! I am really excited as well to see your pics. And how cool that you guys ran into the Davis'! Your header is adorable and I dream of taking my girls there again at that age (but I am already ready to go back now- ha). I bet the LOVEd it!
ReplyDeleteYour new header is ADORABLE (just like the little girlies in it!). Can't wait to see your vacay pics and here all about it!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks like it is getting long in the family pic in this post! I like it :) Mine is already growing out so fast from when I got it cut the beginning ofMarch- it needs cut again!
I can't wait to see your vacation pics too!! Love the new header:)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your vacay pics!! You are teasing me with only the pics in your header. haha. Disney IS a magical place:) I bet you guys had a blast and are wanting to go back already. I know I am always ready to go back;)
ReplyDelete