Sunday, September 19, 2010

Let the Parties begin!

Having two girls with birthdays in September makes for a busy month...but add in all of their friends with September birthdays and it's crazy! The girls party all month long and love every minute of it. We've already attended or are going to attend parties for 7 other little girls celebrating birthdays in September. Plus we have the fun Minnie Mouse party at our house coming up!

Here's a quick update in pictures...

Monday, Brynna and I ran some errands, including stopping in at my mom's work with some Mexican cuisine for lunch. Of course, Mamaw always lets the girls have a treat when they come to see her at work. ;)
Thursday night at dance, Brynna got to wear the "best listener" tiara. So cute!

The girls lined up by age at Emily's party purely by accident but it made for an adorable picture!

Abby, Braylee, Emma, Brynna, & Emily

Birthday Buddies. Emily was born on Brynna's 1st bday!

We enjoyed a delicious meal at Gramma & Pappy's house after church today. It didn't take long for Braylee to spot the presents in the living room. :) Uncle Adam and Tristen won't be able to make it to their party next weekend. The girls were happy to open their gifts a little early!

Love this picture. :) A PINK ballerina Barbie for Brynna.
And ZhuZhu pet accessories for Braylee.
In the afternoon, we surprised our September Sweeties with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. They had a ball. I love watching them together...such sweet friends.


I can hardly believe my baby will be 4 tomorrow. *sniff, sniff* Time to pull out the pink candles...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OM goodness- Brynna will be four? I guess I'm just now realizing that... that does not seem possible! Wowzers...

    I LOVE the picture of them together at chuck-e-cheese! Melts.my.heart!

    And the picture of Brynna opening her present w/ Adam is priceless! Way to go Brynna on getting best listener at dance too!

    Tera Leann! All these house decisions are CRAZY! lol, I forgot about little things like shower heads and bath spouts etc! haha! My head hurts from all the decisions (BUT it is so fun!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to Brynna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to both of your princesses this week!!!

    ReplyDelete