Braylee's birthday marks the arrival of autumn...probably my favorite season of the year! While my girls' birthdays were over, we continued to celebrate with friends the rest of the month. The last three weekends in September, we had 3 birthday parties to attend each weekend! We managed to find time for some fun fall activities too though. I'm behind in updating, so to make this quick, I'll just share a few pictures of what we've been up to. (Sorry for the quality. Some of them were from my phone.)
Brynna, Emma, & Caleb enjoyed the gorgeous weather
while Greta & I canned homemade applesauce.

The girls had their well-checks at Dr. R's office. Healthy little girls!
Both are still sticking to their same growth curves.
Braylee is tall and Brynna is small to average.

The girls painted pumpkins.

Braylee with some of her best buds at the bowling alley.

Ready for a pony cart ride and hayride at Willow's party.


Picking out more pumpkins at the Farmers Market when mommy went to get fresh produce...

to can homemade salsa! Yummy!

Girls' Game Night...Abbie has more pics on
her blog.

Braylee brought home her first report card and earned "Straight A's." In Kindergarten, they give grades differently but she scored the highest she could in each category so I guess that counts as "straight As." She also went on her first field trip!
We just got back from a weekend of camping, so I'll try to update with those pictures soon!
way to go braylee on straight a's :)
ReplyDeletei should get B's report card this week.
looks like you guys had a lot of birthday partying to do! you wear me out just talking about it!
i love the paint the pumpkin idea... i'm not good w/ a knife lol so carving scares me!
First, I love seeing pics of Braylee with her friends because every one of them are in my class! LOl--if only she were we'd have quite the party!:) Second, you did a lot of "homemade" stuff this weekend! I'm jealous--I'm just not talented in that area. (Just like with sewing :) And third, I am not surprised one bit that Braylee got straight A's. I bet she is such a good little student! Glad you enjoyed all your bday parties!!
ReplyDeleteYou canned salsa?! I may need to get your recipe b/c I would love to start canning some things. Applesauce is on my to do list and I may have to try salsa! It can't be too hard?! Also, congrats on Braylee for making straight A's!!!!
ReplyDeleteBraylee is looking so grown up -- and so much like you!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for Braylee!!!....but I also heard a little story about her not "sitting in time out" but having to "stand in time out!" Ha ha ha! That was the funnest thing. I cannot wait to make some canned salsa as well, yum yum!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete