Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

I promise to fill you all in more on the adoption soon, but first I need to share what we've been up to recently before I get behind. :)

My mom went to Grandparents' Day with Braylee at school. I think one of Braylee's favorite parts was getting to ride home with Mamaw when it was over.
Wednesday night was the big opener to basketball season! The girls had a blast. Braylee is such the social butterfly.
The girls with cousin Bridgette

Chloe & Elle saw Braylee's daddy and made him go get her!
Braylee & her best bud Sydney

On Thanksgiving Day, we always go to my brother and sister-in-law's house. She is a fabulous cook, and their house is the perfect setting for a Thanksgiving feast. We had so much fun playing "Just Dance" on the Wii.
Brynna & Aunt Heather

Me & Elyas (licking the icing off his cake!)

Saturday, I took the girls to see Tangled at the theater. They loved it! Then we went to help Addison celebrate her 3rd birthday.
Today, the girls sang at church with their cousin Trista. Brynna couldn't help but to move her little hips just a bit as they sang.

Then the land will yield its harvest, and God, our God, will bless us.
Psalm 67:6


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a great a great thanksgiving! the girls' cheer uniforms are PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete