When we arrived home that evening, there was a package on the porch. Braylee brought it in and I was confused about why it was addressed to her. I had her call Alex to see if he had ordered something for her. He told her maybe the Easter Bunny left it. ;) She opened the package and as soon as I realized what it was, I knew it was from Uncle Adam.
Last fall, Braylee told Uncle Adam she wanted a tent for her birthday. He wasn't able to find what she was wanting back then or at Christmas. Well, evidently, Uncle Adam was still on a mission and she was overjoyed when she pulled out the tent!
Can you tell she was excited?!
The girls played in the tent all evening and all day the next day. They LOVE it!!

Saturday, we had another surprise in store for the girls. We went out to dinner and then took the girls to see Cinderella at one of the local high schools. Braylee kept leaning over to me during the play to say, "I really like this!"
The girls with Cinderella
The next morning, the girls wore the new skirts I made for them. Super easy and perfect for spring!
Our special guests arrived after dinner! We hadn't seen Tracee or the twins since Christmas. The girls were counting down the minutes until they arrived. Uncle Alex has a new buddy. :)
We had a really busy week and I'll update more soon!
what a good uncle adam is :)
ReplyDeletei LOVE the girls skirts- wanna make me one?! :)
glad you got to hang out with your sis and the twins- they are so cute!!