Monday, June 27, 2011

Par 3

When Alex and I were in college, we used to golf at Howell Par 3, a little golf course near campus. Back in May, we had planned a day to take the girls golfing there but it rained. We finally had the opportunity on Saturday, and we had the best time! The weather was perfect!



Braylee with her new golf clubs
What did Brynna do while we were golfing, you ask? Oh...she twirled some flags,
posed for some pictures...
and did a little bit of "putting." (She has to swing hard with that plastic club!)
Mostly, she just hung around. :)


Braylee was proud of finishing her 1st official 9 holes of golf! She didn't give up. Alex offered to let her tee off and then pick up her ball and take it to the green to shorten her play, but she declined and continued to hit her ball all the way to the green. She's an impatient putter though. ;)



Daddy and his girls



Here's a big flashback to 11 years ago! Abbie and I golfing at Howell Park. Don't ya just love my high-waisted shorts?!



6 comments:

  1. It was so good to run into you guys Saturday!

    I told Ryan that sounded like so much fun and he said, "Oh yah, that's the place I used to go golfing at like every day in college". He said it brought back lots' of memories, haha!

    Love the flashback of you and Abbie- those shorts are ROCKIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a flashback:) Of course I won't kill ya for posting these pics...I love looking at our old photos and thinking about that time in our lives. We had soooooo much fun and I miss those carefree days:) ha ha! Love ya too, honey! You are such a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinkin cute!! You and Abbie are beautiful like always =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flashbacks, you were just as pretty then as you are now :) And Jeff is gonna have to get Ayla working on her swing if he wants to go golfing bc with all us girls in the house he says I will have all the fun when they are older! ha Not true. Can't wait to hear more about adoption process and how your summer is oging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love flashback photos! You girls haven't really changed at all....both of you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN times!!! My kids so want to golf, we don't have many good golf courses here, NOTHING like Florida did.

    ReplyDelete