Sunday, December 30, 2012

Celebrating Christmas- Part 3

Christmas Sunday arrived!  It's one of my favorite days of the year. We celebrate our Saviour's birth and sing Christmas carols at church. Then we spend the rest of the day at my Granny & Pa's house.  I realize it's just a matter of time until my girls refuse to dress alike but I am enjoying it while I still can!
I love these three blessings so much!
This girl is a mess! So full of personality!
Brielle's 1st Christmas
Traditional picture with their cousins Sydney & Addison

When it's time for presents at Granny & Pa's house, it doesn't take long for chaos to ensue! All of the littles were opening gifts at the same time.  I love having big families!
Haha! Brielle made it clear she did not want or need Brynna's assistance!
I love these Butterfly babies. They are so soft (and fit in American girl doll clothes).
Brielle's doll came with the name Brittnee--- which fits perfectly in our family. :)
Pretty sure she likes her new baby!
Hadlee wanted her new baby to pose with her in the pictures. :)
Aunt Trista had done an "Elf Yourself" video with Mamaw's & Papaw's face.
Kooper thought it was hilarious!
The great-grandbabies with my Granny & Pa
Sadly- with all of these kids, there is only one boy that will carry on the family name.
The grandkids- My aunt's four boys on the left, my brother and sisters in the middle, and then my uncle's two on the right.
Tanay & Braylee built a snowman.
Granny also gave Brynna a very special gift. Brynna had been asking for months for a harmonica for Christmas. I think Brynna was a little bit in shock when Granny handed her a REAL harmonica!


We made it back in time to be at the Swartzentruber Christmas for a little bit too.
Brynna & Addie sat on Tristen's lap while we played Dirty Santa.
Braylee & her daddy
Gramma brought an extra gift so Braylee could participate this year too. She had so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving all your Christmas posts! You family is precious and joy-filled (and CUTE too!!). So thankful our families both had new little ones home to celebrate this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas chaos - sounds familiar:) Ha ha - looks like so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful! I dressed my boys the same as long as I could!

    ReplyDelete