My heart is bursting with joy:) Love you guys!
Oh my goodness!! I can't wait to hear all the details, so exciting!!
I am so happy for you and your family! I love this picture! It is just perfect!
Oh so excited for you and can't wait to hear the details! We used to live outside of Eville, and I followed your journey to China. We are in the midst of our TA wait to go get our daughter. Congrats!
No words needed :) Congrats!!!!
I'm not so wordless! Can't be! How wonderful two homegrown and two adopted blessings! God bless your journey!
My heart is bursting with joy:) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! I can't wait to hear all the details, so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you and your family! I love this picture! It is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh so excited for you and can't wait to hear the details! We used to live outside of Eville, and I followed your journey to China. We are in the midst of our TA wait to go get our daughter. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteNo words needed :) Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not so wordless! Can't be! How wonderful two homegrown and two adopted blessings! God bless your journey!
ReplyDelete