Monday, October 7, 2013

Brielle's Cinderella Party {Happy 3rd Birthday!}

Brielle was so excited that it was finally time for her party! She LOVES Cinderella and Prince Charming, so choosing a theme was easy. The hard part is that by the time her party arrives, I am so partied out! Her party was on a Friday evening and on Thursday morning, I didn't even have a menu planned. I had gotten plates and napkins earlier in the month and that was it. It made for a busy day on Friday trying to bake and make decorations. It was simple but Princess Brielle loved it!

Alex told her to hold up 3 and say, "I'm 3!" She did it but then stopped and said, "But I'm just 2!" So then we had her try again with "I'm gonna be 3!" and she obliged. :)
Oh my poor Cinderella cake... I had to tear her legs off because she was too tall. And then I added just a bit too much black to the icing so I thought I'd start over- except the other can of icing was buttercream which meant it started out a tinted yellow so then I couldn't get the color right. BUT, the girls kept saying, "It's so pretty!" so that made it worth it. 
This girly thought she needed to dress "fancy" for the party. Aunt Trista surprised the girls with some birthday treats too.

Love this little princess so much!!
A little twirl from her Pappy to end the night.

3 comments:

  1. I loved each girls' party!! You do such a good job at making them feel pretty special on their birthday:) And, when Brielle tilts her head in pictures and dose her little pose.....just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO precious! Everything! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete