Sunday, August 3, 2014

Beilyn's Dedication Day!

Sunday, July 27th was Beilyn's Dedication Day at our church.  We are honored to be her parents, to walk along side her and point her to Jesus! She is such a joy!



 
Daddy praying for Beilyn

During those first few days in China with Beilyn, I sang "Lord, I need you" over and over. The words say, "When I cannot stand, I'll fall on you. Jesus, You're my hope and stay." That was my prayer in China and it is my prayer for Miss Beilyn as she navigates through life. Right after her dedication, the special music during offering was this very song. And I cried like a baby because only God knew. Oh how He loves us.

 

My friend Krista made the banner for Miss Beilyn.


My friend Julie shared her amazing buttercream recipe with me. It made the cake super yummy!
Great-Grandpa's first time holding Beilyn

♥ Love ♥





We didn't decide to have Beilyn's dedication until the Thursday evening before. The special music and worship music had already been chosen. How fitting that we also sang "This is Amazing Grace" during worship! What a blessing to call her our daughter!


This is amazing grace. This is unfailing love. 
That you would take my place. That you would bear my cross.
You would lay down your life. That I would be set free.
O Jesus, I sing for all that you've done for me.
-This is Amazing Grace, Phil Wickham


1 comment:

  1. Oh my she is oh so very precious, that smile can melt a heart in a second!!

    ReplyDelete