Six months ago (yesterday), Beilyn became our daughter forever.
Beauty for Ashes... for His own Glory.
Isaiah 61:3
To all who mourn in Israel,
he will give a crown of beauty for ashes,
a joyous blessing instead of mourning,
festive praise instead of despair.
In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks
that the Lord has planted for his own glory.
Isaiah 61:3
To all who mourn in Israel,
he will give a crown of beauty for ashes,
a joyous blessing instead of mourning,
festive praise instead of despair.
In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks
that the Lord has planted for his own glory.
![]() |
| Our Referral photo, Adoption Day, Now |
With her head on my shoulder, I was rocking her this evening and told her "I love you" like I have so many times before but this time she said, "I yu yoo" back. ♥

it is so sweet to see her so full of joy, such a precious little girl!!
ReplyDeleteShe is stunning!! Emma's referral photo was done in that chair too!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how fast the time goes by!
ReplyDelete