Wednesday, September 2, 2015

More of August {1st hair cutting incident}

We were busy in August- starting back to school, my parents' anniversary party, and then my sister's wedding, but there were lots of other crazy days thrown in there too.  "Crazy" mostly because we live with Beilyn! ☺  Oh that girly. I love her so much, but she keeps us on our toes for sure!  There is rarely a dull moment when she is awake.
August 4th~  She loves bath time now. She splashes water e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e! 
August 5th
Our poor puppy Leila is scared of Beilyn. ha! Beilyn loves her but she squeezes a little too tightly!
August 7th
August 8th- While I was busy baking, Alex found a way to entertain Beilyn.
August 18th~ I had just trimmed the dog's hair and went to let her outside. I returned just in time to see Beilyn snip another chunk of her hair off. She's the first of my girls to cut her own hair! I screamed and she stood in shock.
I said, "What did you do?! Did you cut your hair?!" She just smiled and said, "No!"
I said, "No, no, no Beilyn! We don't cut our hair!" She collapsed to the ground in tears. Then I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry with her! ha!
Her new hair do. 
But still as cute as ever! Showing me her "homework."
She scribbles on paper a lot now since she sees the other girls doing their homework.
August 22nd~ I pulled out the exersaucer for a friend to borrow but Beilyn thought it was pretty fun too. 
August 23rd~ My sweeties ready for church.
I had cut the big girls' hair the day before so they wanted to model their new hair cuts.
Sunday afternoon golf cart ride and ice cream stop.

1 comment:

  1. So sad she found the scissors Avery found them about 8 weeks ago and took a big chunk out of her hair and then her American girl doll. I have to get new hair for the doll, but I am going to wait until she is through this faze.

    ReplyDelete