Friday, May 20, 2016

First Part of May 2016 {Mother's Day}

May 3rd~ Family is Forever!
May 3rd~ The little girls went to vote with me.
May 5th~ Brielle's very 1st at bat. She LOVES softball! She asks her daddy to practice with her almost everyday.
Thanking her fan club after the game. :)  Mamaw & Papaw
Gramma & Pappy
Daddy & Mommy
She's little but she's a great hitter!
Hanging out at home
Our sitter sent this to me at work one day. Bria was being such a big girl riding in the wagon!
May 8th~ Mother's Day! I'm one blessed momma!
After church, the cousins planted flowers in one of Gramma's flower beds as her Mother's Day gift.
Smiley girl
May 10th~ Brielle noticed her resemblance to the model and acted all bashful. 
May 10th~ Brielle drew her whole family and added the names all by herself. ♥
May 13th~ Alex and I enjoyed an evening out, with our smallest tag along. :)
We celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary on May 18th. 
May 14th~ The girls were playing Chopped Junior.
May 20th~ Beilyn had a check up at the cardiologist's office.  She hates the BP cuff and EKG but does great with the Echo.
Ice cream cone post-doctor appointment
He says her heart repair looks great!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the photos of your sweet girls...I have GOT to get caught up on my blog - I'm soooooo behind!! But I just love keeping up with your family!!

    ReplyDelete