Friday, April 14, 2017

Early April Highlights

Gramma & Pappy took these 4 to a Casting Crowns concert.
Easter Egg hunt with Gramma & Pappy
Braylee & Sydney's 1st Jr. High tennis match
Easter egg hunt and party at school
Brielle's Spring Music Program
Brielle was a bunny for one of the songs. I forget how tiny she is until I see her with her classmates.
Just a regular morning, getting my baby up for the day.
Beilyn wore that headband with the plastic dinosaur stuck in the front of it for days. She said it helps her fight the bad guys.
Easter at Gramma & Pappy's.  Brynna made the cake!
I love that my "big" girls still have wild imaginations and love playing outside with their little sisters. 
Brielle found my old roller skates! 
And Beilyn learned to pedal a bike!
Big Sister/Baby Sister walk with momma with our house in the background.
Beilyn asleep in the middle of playing again.
She's obsessed with shoes. 
Helping mom with the landscaping.
Our little beauty, after an evening walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment