Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas at Gramma & Pappy's house

Uncle Adam, Aunt Tristen, and Willow made it in late last night and we all gathered at Gramma & Pappy's this morning.  Poor Ella wasn't feeling well but she pushed through and still played all day with the rest of the kids.
All of the grandkids- Braylee, Bria, Willow, Brielle, Beilyn, Ella, Brynna, Gabe, & Liam
The whole crew
Braylee & Brynna both played some Christmas carols for us.
Then Gabe, Braylee, and Brielle read the Christmas story.
Gramma makes each family a personalized calendar each year. We love looking through them all.
Braylee was super pumped about getting a new FitBit! The problem was that Gramma told Alex she got it for her, but then Alex forgot... He was even with me when I bought her the same gift, even suggesting which color I choose! 😄 Next time, Gramma and I will remember not to rely on Alex. haha! 
Intense Pictionary and Taboo.
Girls win again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment