Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Disney Trip Day 9 {Magic Kingdom Again!}

Saturday, January 6th~

I'm glad we decided to stay at the RV on Wednesday and extend our trip an extra day because Saturday was beautiful! Such a great day! 
Look at that tiny Beilyn with her hands up!😍
Little Sister tried to help.
Bria's 1st look at the talking Mickey
Mickey just got cooler in Beilyn's mind because he was wearing a cape!
She asked, "Where's Minnie?"
He asked them to spin like giant tea cups.
Ready for the parade! One of our favorite parts of Disney!
I caught Bashful playing peek-a-boo.
She loves the roller coasters!
💗😍💗
Dinner at Pecos Bill's...a favorite! Yum!!
Buying her souvenir all by herself. She chose earrings.
All bundled up for the final castle show.  Another Disney trip in the books and already planning our next one!
I love doing Disney with this crew! 💖

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your trip with us! Happy planning for your return! The very best way to leave Disney is with another trip in the planning stages!

    ReplyDelete