Saturday, January 26, 2019

Ice Skating

Braylee started her Saturday morning early with the area ensemble competition in Jasper. She and the rest of the trio earned a Gold! Since Alex was at an Elder's Retreat all day, the girls and I went to Evansville after Braylee's competition. They thought we were just doing a little shopping, but I surprised them with a trip to the ice skating rink too! It was Bria and BellaMei's 1st time there! 
Aren't those tiny skates the cutest?!
Thanks to some help from Big Sister Braylee, Beilyn was able to stay on her feet and give it a go for a little bit.
But then I rented one of those seals and instead of pushing it herself, she preferred riding it instead. ☺
Brielle is such a natural at anything she tries!
Bria tried really hard, but the seal is almost as heavy as our little peanut.
We were gone all day. They were a little slap-happy by the time we made it into Target. It was a FUN day!

No comments:

Post a Comment