Quite possibly the easiest professional family pictures ever! ✨ From grabbing some coordinating outfits from our closets at the last minute to changing in the RV after hiking in hats all morning to Aunt Mandi snapping these pictures, it all happened in about an hour! I usually spend weeks picking out just the right outfits and accessories for a family of 8, pray for good weather (We've endured super hot & humid, shivering cold, and even light rain in the past!), spend hours curling hair & adding matching bows, pull out all the tricks to get struggling toddlers (or 8 yr olds 😉) to smile, and then feel like I ran a marathon when it was over. I forgot to grab boots for Beilyn so she's wearing Brielle's old tennis shoes, we all have hat hair, I'm not sure the littles even brushed their teeth in the camper that morning, and yet look at these smiles. 😍😍😍 This. is. our. family. We will cherish these pics taken in the middle of a beautiful fall day that we spent hiking with our cousins, counting every moment with each other a treasured blessing! 🥰 Thanks, Aunt Mandi!














No comments:
Post a Comment