Special Surprise for Braylee {& Christmas Ornaments}
We've had a secret plan in the works for our oldest. I'm so thankful we were able to pull it off! We told the girls they could open their new Christmas ornaments before we left for Mamaw & Papaw's house on Christmas Eve. Braylee was speechless when she opened hers! 🥰
A S'mores Unicorn - perfect for our camping & unicorn loving girl.
Ballerina Peppa Pig for our newest ballet girl.
Our favorite basketball player. Beilyn's ornament is lost in the mail... 😕
Our hot cocoa-obsessed girl.
Time for the surprise! She was completely unsuspecting! So fun!! (Beilyn was upset at first because she thought Braylee was going way. She's already anxious about the idea of Braylee going to college in a couple of years.)
Braylee (with her dad and Brynna along) drove her new car up to my parents' house. As I followed them, I was thinking about how Alex and I used to joke about the car commercials with the big red bows, like "Merry Christmas! I got you a giant monthly payment for Christmas!" But that's not what I saw when Braylee received her gift today. What I saw was a picture of the gospel... her daddy gave her a gift in which she did nothing to earn it. He gave it to her freely, paid in full. All because he loves her. ❤️
Her real ornament.
A few days ago, the girls marked a couple of things off their Christmas Bucket List- gingerbread houses and letters to Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment