| Our friend Amy found this cute place for our weekend away, and then she wasn't able to make it! We missed her! |
Monday, September 13, 2021
Turkey Trot Weekend {& Girls Trip to Asheville}
The Turkey Trot festival is a big deal in our little town. This was Brielle's first year being in the mud volleyball tourney! They didn't win, but I don't think they cared a bit! They thought it was so fun! The little girls had a blast on the rides & talked their dad into a funnel cake, the highlight of their weekend I think. 😄
Meanwhile, I was in Asheville with some close friends! We come from different walks of life and different parts of the country. We were brought together through adoption back in 2013. It's so good to talk deeply with others who "get it." Hiking, shopping, massages, lots of laughter, and way too much delicious food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment