![]() |
| BellaMei made a magnet at the library after story time. |
![]() |
| I helped in Bria's classroom the day they made gingerbread houses. |
![]() |
| Special Christmas story time at the library |
![]() |
| Brielle's Christmas Band Concert |
![]() |
| Aunt Mandi brought Christmas ornaments for the kids to paint after church one day. |
![]() |
| Christmas Program at church. My class with Beilyn and the other 3rd and 4th graders. |
![]() |
| Music Program at school. |
![]() |
| Brielle's last elementary music program |
![]() |
| Christmas Dance Recital day! |
![]() |
| All 4 of our dancers! |
![]() |
| BellaMei's 1st time on stage! |
![]() |
| Brielle had a Christmas party with a few of her friends. |
![]() |
| I got to help with Beilyn's class Christmas party. Now I'm ready for all of my girls to be home for 2 weeks on Christmas Break! |































No comments:
Post a Comment