Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tasty Sheep

Sunday, uncle Adam stopped by. The girls just love him. When Braylee was being (extra) hyper, Alex told her to calm down. She replied, "But, I'm so excited Adam is here!"
Monday, Alex had the girls help him wash my Envoy. I told Alex to just strip them down since they would get wet. He said, "They won't get wet." Really?! :) Brynna was completely soaked, but they had so much fun!

Later, I found them playing quietly in Braylee's room. They were just chatting away to each other. I'm hoping their close relationship continues as they get older.
Today wasn't the best day for me. I hurt my foot (Yes, I know for all of you out there who know I am so not clutzy are surprised! ;)). It throbbed all day. I went to see the oral surgeon in the afternoon...a wasted trip. I guess he didn't have all of the x-rays/info he needed, so he said I will need to come back for another consultation prior to surgery. I had been hoping to have the surgery at the end of Sept/early Oct, but it looks more like end of Oct/early Nov. I'm worried I'll still be feeling miserable when we go on vacation in November, so please be praying the process goes quickly and I can have the surgery sooner. I felt so defeated. So, I went shopping. :) I picked up a new outfit for me and fall dresses for the girls.

The entire day wasn't bad...The girls and I did have fun during Story Time at the library. They sang songs, listened to a story about sheep (which Braylee told in detail to Alex during dinner), and then made sheep with popcorn-wool. :) I had forgotten my camera, but I did get a picture of them with their sheep after naptime. I hung the sheep on the fridge...and the popcorn was too tempting for Brynna! Elmer's glue is non-toxic, right?! :) Needless to say, the sheep were tossed in the trash after I took these pictures.

Poor sheep!

BTW, Brynna has had a cold in her eye, which is why her right eye looks yucky.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures...does Brynna's eye still look bad? Prob needs to be treated...ya think? I want the lo-down on how you hurt your foot...clutzy isn't gonna cut it...you know that I fell out of a shower, now fess up! Looks like uncle Andre is in pretty good spirits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet that the girls love their uncle adam so much :) I am still really close w/ my mom's brother! Hope your foot and Brynna's eye are both better! The popcorn sheep are too cute, and especially of Brynna eating it!
    I love the pic of the girls laying on the bed- that is so sweet that they are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie- I hurt my foot tripping over the girls' ride-ons in the garage as I was trying to shut the front passenger door...the door smashed into my foot. It was pretty swollen yesterday, but looking much better now. Same for Brynna's eye...You know I hate antibiotics. It was goopy from Friday evening-Monday and now it looks all better. :) Some people just can't stand to let nature run it's course...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send the girls over to wash my car? Haha. Love the sheep, those are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my page. We are really excited! I love reading about your girls. It def makes me hope for a lil friend for Ayla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know The Knepp & Graber genetics must have crossed somewhere because my girls acted the same way at that age when aunts, uncles, cousins came to visit! And we did the story hour at library for the girls only it was a craft with fruitloops and elmer's glue and Megan ate them!! Too funny so many of your stories remind me of my girls! Glad to hear Brynna and your foot are feeling better! Keep me posted on your ortho appts!

    ReplyDelete