Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Autumn Leaves

The girls couldn't wait to get out into the leaves on Saturday when Alex got home. They loved running and jumping in the pile, which Braylee kept calling a leaf puddle. ;) Last year, Brynna was a bit scared of the leaves, so it was fun to watch her enjoy them this year.


I worked over the weekend at Quick Care, a convenient care center about 5 minutes from our house. Saturday was pleasant...Sunday not so much. The shift is 3 hours shorter on Sunday, yet I saw 5 more patients than I did on Saturday. We were late to Max's 3rd Birthday party...and I still had to go into the office yesterday to finish my charting. He seemed to enjoy his Captain Hook party. My girls sure did, even though they decided to skip the hayride. I don't blame them because I was trying to talk their Daddy into riding with them b/c it was COLD! ;)

Yesterday, the girls picked out their gift for Alex's birthday. I kept stressing to Braylee how it's a big secret. Alex had barely walked in the door when she ran up and told him we'd been picking out his birthday stuff! Thankfully, she didn't gab what the gift is! Today, we're spending a relaxing day at home and packing for our upcoming trip.

6 comments:

  1. You got some great pictures, Tera! Your girls are just precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are growing up so fast, they are just beautiful. It definitely gets me really excited about having two girls first :) Where you going on your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate days like that! I'm grateful, here, that I know I'll get out on time every day...I'm grateful to have docs who make sure my needs are met! I have got to get my kids out in the leaves for some pictures! Yours turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pics in the leaves were awesome!! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leaf pics--they look like they're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lady! I just now saw the comment you left on my last post. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I don't know, the thought of 30 was pretty bad for me. It's not bad now though. I guess because I don't feel any different. Seriously, I already drove a mini van so I didn'y feel much like I was in my twenties anyway. Ha.

    Your girls are adorable! Those pics make me sad that we live in town with one lonely tree!

    Hope all is well with your family! Talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete