Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


My friend Mandy designed our Christmas card this year. They turned out soo cute! I had planned to take a picture of the girls in their Christmas dresses for the card...until we were at Wal-Mart one day and I saw the fake snow!! I knew the girls would love it. I put them in the outfits I made (decorated is probably the more appropriate word) and let them enjoy the snow! I love seeing the joy on their faces. They had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. I thought the snow was great. I'm thinking about getting some for our christmas outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what awesome pictures!! i SOOO want to know how you "decorated" the girls shirts. they are amazingly sweet. i want to be able to do stuff like that for my girls. what a good mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to be the best mommy ever! The girls look like they had sooo muh fun!

    ReplyDelete