Monday, December 8, 2008

Miss Mouse

Friday night, the girls were decked out in some of their Barr-Reeve gear and anxious to get to the first home game of the year. Brynna liked the game, but the second Dillon would start playing the drums, she'd start shaking her hips and throw her arms in the air! ;)Saturday, Jamie and I made our annual trip to see Miss Mouse. It's a fun morning for the kids. They get to meet Miss Mouse, Santa's helper who promises to pass along messages to her boss. ;) Then, they decorate Christmas cookies, listen to a story, and write a letter to Santa Claus. I think Brynna liked eating the cookie the best. Afterwards, we ate lunch together and then Ava came over to play for the afternoon.
Ready for church
Hmmm, I wonder what Brynna was dreaming about?! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Love the goggles! I still can't post pictures...can't find my data cable...driving me crazy...thanks for putting my kids pics up for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pic of brynna w/ her goggles! and her cheer uniform is absolutly ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The goggles! Oh my... I seriously laughed out loud. Good thing Ayla doesn't think her mom's crazy yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time! The cheerleader outfit is darling!!! I am sad Ariel outgrew her Michigan one now :( The goggles at bedtime, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm bummed that we missed miss mouse this year!! byrnna is sooo adorable as a little cheerleader!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is that picture of Brynna sleeping with her goggles on?!!

    ReplyDelete