


Sunday, we had dinner at Gramma & Pappy's. Gramma's birthday was the 3rd and Pappy's is the 27th, so we took them a cookie cake. I don't know what we'd do without our Gramma & Pappy! The girls were thankful for another chance to hold Ella.

At dance class the last couple of weeks, Miss Brittany has been measuring the girls so she can order their recital costumes. Brynna doesn't miss much at dance, and when I found her measuring Braylee one morning this week, she said, "We at dance class!" :)
Monday, Braylee got an A for her oral hygiene at the dentist's office, just a 6-mo. cleaning. We spent the afternoon with Mamaw and Aunt Trista, which of course included a trip to the Mexican restaurant. My girls love chips with salsa and cheese almost as much as I do.Tuesday, it was cold and blustery as we headed to the library! Burr! And it just keeps getting colder. I'm ready for spring already!


love the pictures!
ReplyDeletei'm ready for spring too! :)
Can your girls be any cuter!!!!!! I am SOOOOO ready for spring!
ReplyDeleteLove the measuring pic. Your girls look so adorable all bundled up in their hats and gloves!
ReplyDelete