Friday, Abby and Emma came over for a visit. Listening to Abby and Braylee play was cracking me up. Brynna and Emma played puppies most of the time...a favorite of theirs.
Saturday, we spent the majority of the day outside, working in the landscaping and yard. At one point, I was stung by a wasp. It hurt terribly but I was trying to act like it wasn't a big deal since Braylee was with me. When I said later, "See, Braylee, it wasn't so bad." She said, "You looked like you were going to cry." Ok, so I can't act. ;) In the evening, we went to Kelsie and Eric's wedding. I LOVE outdoor ceremonies! Forgot my camera, so no pictures...
I went through the girls' clothes tubs to see what we have for fall. I found Braylee's old pink "cow boots" and Brynna is in LOVE! She's worn them every day since.
Monday, Abby and I took the kids to Holiday World. The weather was wonderful! If I hadn't had to push a 70+ pound stroller around, I wouldn't have been hot at all, but the hills were a killer! It was a great day.






When we were driving home from gymnastics on Tuesday, we were caught in a torrential down pour. Braylee said, "If we didn't have a Jesus, I would be really scared!" Brynna said, "I have a bear!" (holding up her beloved pinky bear blanket) Braylee quickly says back, "But Jesus is the one who really protects us, Brynna." So sweet. That evening, Gramma & Pappy stopped by. Brynna put on a puppet show for them. She was so funny!
Yesterday, we met Hanna, Elle, and Colton at McDonalds for lunch. Braylee and Elle were born just a day apart and Colton is exactly 6 weeks younger than Brynna. They are so cute together.

When we arrived home this evening, the fabulous UPS man had left a box with Braylee's name on it. She couldn't wait to try it all on and have a little fashion show for Daddy. An online friend often posts pictures of her adorable little girl in her new outfits, and I love getting to see them...always helps me decide what to buy. So, here is a little fashion show for you...I think she's about set for pre-school! (I can't wait to spend the gymbucks I earned too...hoping the Christmas dresses will be out then!)


I bought this a couple of weeks ago, but she wanted to model it too.


Notice how she posed...she wanted to show off the ribbon belt and bracelet. ;)
Tuesday, my family received Gramps' autopsy results. When I first heard the news that they didn't find anything...no stroke, no cancer, no pump failure, no Alzheimers...I initially thought, "What?" Then it hit me...as my mom said the words, "The good Lord said it was time." I knew it was another reminder that God is in control. He already knew May 11th would be Gramps' final day here. We don't need a medical explanation of why he died. He died because God called him home.

Saturday, we spent the majority of the day outside, working in the landscaping and yard. At one point, I was stung by a wasp. It hurt terribly but I was trying to act like it wasn't a big deal since Braylee was with me. When I said later, "See, Braylee, it wasn't so bad." She said, "You looked like you were going to cry." Ok, so I can't act. ;) In the evening, we went to Kelsie and Eric's wedding. I LOVE outdoor ceremonies! Forgot my camera, so no pictures...
I went through the girls' clothes tubs to see what we have for fall. I found Braylee's old pink "cow boots" and Brynna is in LOVE! She's worn them every day since.

Monday, Abby and I took the kids to Holiday World. The weather was wonderful! If I hadn't had to push a 70+ pound stroller around, I wouldn't have been hot at all, but the hills were a killer! It was a great day.






When we were driving home from gymnastics on Tuesday, we were caught in a torrential down pour. Braylee said, "If we didn't have a Jesus, I would be really scared!" Brynna said, "I have a bear!" (holding up her beloved pinky bear blanket) Braylee quickly says back, "But Jesus is the one who really protects us, Brynna." So sweet. That evening, Gramma & Pappy stopped by. Brynna put on a puppet show for them. She was so funny!

Yesterday, we met Hanna, Elle, and Colton at McDonalds for lunch. Braylee and Elle were born just a day apart and Colton is exactly 6 weeks younger than Brynna. They are so cute together.


When we arrived home this evening, the fabulous UPS man had left a box with Braylee's name on it. She couldn't wait to try it all on and have a little fashion show for Daddy. An online friend often posts pictures of her adorable little girl in her new outfits, and I love getting to see them...always helps me decide what to buy. So, here is a little fashion show for you...I think she's about set for pre-school! (I can't wait to spend the gymbucks I earned too...hoping the Christmas dresses will be out then!)


These jeans are from last year, but they match great!

I bought this a couple of weeks ago, but she wanted to model it too.


Notice how she posed...she wanted to show off the ribbon belt and bracelet. ;)

Tuesday, my family received Gramps' autopsy results. When I first heard the news that they didn't find anything...no stroke, no cancer, no pump failure, no Alzheimers...I initially thought, "What?" Then it hit me...as my mom said the words, "The good Lord said it was time." I knew it was another reminder that God is in control. He already knew May 11th would be Gramps' final day here. We don't need a medical explanation of why he died. He died because God called him home.
sweet sweet braylee, I can't beleive the girls are going to pre-school.. see you tomoorrow night:)!!!
ReplyDeleteI got stung by a wasp the other day too and it was pure torture. Meredith wasn't home, so I think I did cry :) Braylee looks ADORABLE!! Anything argyle makes us excited!!
ReplyDeleteBraylee is getting WAY to big! Sorry i missed your call the other night.... i was bummed when i got your message the next morning! I would love to have a shopping day with you girls! Let me know the next time you are headed to Eville. Love and miss ya.
ReplyDeleteLoved the fashion show!!! She has great taste in clothes...I think she gets it from momma:) About the wasp sting. I got stung 4 years ago and still remember how bad it hurt. I think I did have tears in my eyes!
ReplyDeletelove the fashion show! :) so cute she looks so big and tall in those pics. makes me kinda sad thinking of my girls doing that!
ReplyDeleteEveryone is getting so big! I love the new outfits that Braylee picked out! Hope her start to school is great! Also, hope all is well with you and the family!
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with babies and cowboy boots?! Annabel runs around all the time in nothing but her boots (and I mean NOTHIN'!)! I'm glad we're not the only one with this strange fetish! :)
ReplyDeleteBTW, Braylee looks super-fashionable! I'm glad she's excited for school.
love all the pictures! brynna in the boots made me lol! braylee is quite the little diva :) so cute! i hope she loves pre-school this year! i'm dreading kindergarten next year already!
ReplyDeleteI love the green dress!
ReplyDelete