The other day, I overheard Brynna talking to her bears- who evidently were not getting along. She said, "God does not like fighting. Be kind and 'passionate to one 'nothers." (Rearranging of the bears.) "Now tell her you're sorry."
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another,
forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
A conversation between my big girl and me:
Braylee: Mommy, I love you so much. I love you the mostest. Well, really, I love Jesus the mostest. Everyone loves Jesus the mostest, but I looooovee you, Mommy.
Me: Not everyone loves Jesus. We need to pray for them.
Braylee: Some people do not love Jesus?! I thought everyone loved Jesus.
Me: No, some people do not love Jesus, but we should pray for their hearts to be changed.
Braylee: Momma, do you know anyone who doesn't love Jesus?
Me: Yes. I don't think [name] loves Jesus.
Braylee: He doesn't?!
Me: I don't think so.
Braylee (without missing a beat): Well, he must not then because if he did, you would know.
STOP dead in my tracks.
Me: You are right...so right, Braylee.
Such a reminder that our actions and words speak volumes about our hearts.
Braylee: Mommy, I love you so much. I love you the mostest. Well, really, I love Jesus the mostest. Everyone loves Jesus the mostest, but I looooovee you, Mommy.
Me: Not everyone loves Jesus. We need to pray for them.
Braylee: Some people do not love Jesus?! I thought everyone loved Jesus.
Me: No, some people do not love Jesus, but we should pray for their hearts to be changed.
Braylee: Momma, do you know anyone who doesn't love Jesus?
Me: Yes. I don't think [name] loves Jesus.
Braylee: He doesn't?!
Me: I don't think so.
Braylee (without missing a beat): Well, he must not then because if he did, you would know.
STOP dead in my tracks.
Me: You are right...so right, Braylee.
Such a reminder that our actions and words speak volumes about our hearts.
That's so sweet. Such child-like faith... unassuming and pure. I love it. I can't wait to have discussions like that with my girls. You're a great mama!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are too cute. I love having Brynna (& the rest of kids) in Sunday School class. So sweet.
ReplyDeletePut a smile on my face. I love when you post conversations you have with your sweet little girls!
ReplyDelete