
Brynna loves her new bunny.
She named her "Sugar Plum Fairy Ballerina Bunny."
She named her "Sugar Plum Fairy Ballerina Bunny."

So excited to find her favorite polka dot egg.

I was a little nervous of how the girls would look when they arrived at church. I had to be at the church early for choir practice so Alex was in charge. He took them with no bows or sashes...knowing Mommy would just redo them anyway. ;) Aunt Tracee picked out their sweet dresses! They looked so adorable and very classic.



Posing with their cousins.

After church, we went to Grammy and Gramps' house...just like I've done pretty much every Easter of my life. Of course, this year was different. :( We enjoyed the gorgeous sunshine and tried not to think about what I'm sure was on everyone's minds. We definitely shared a few laughs about Gramps, and I did notice those dandelions in the yard that he despised so much... But we had so much to be thankful for too!! We serve a RISEN Saviour! God loves us so much He sent His Son to die for our sins! Truly a reason to rejoice!
Hunting for Easter eggs with Daddy's help.





love the girls dresses! so cute! how adorable that brynna slept in her ballet slippers! :)
ReplyDeleteToo funny that Brynna slept in even her slippers-what a girly girl/ballerina she is! Too cute! Your girls looked very cute in their dresses.(they always look cute though!!)
ReplyDeleteI, too, love the dresses :) It'll be fun getting to dress up a little girl!
ReplyDelete