so overly excited and happy for your family Tera~!!! (Lillie is too, she tells everyone "we are having lots of baby girls, Braylee is getting one too" :)
I'm so happy for your family!! There are no words to describe how incredible adoption is! People sometimes tell me that Olivia is so lucky to have me and I always correct them by saying that I am that lucky one to have gotten Olivia! Blending biological and adopted kids into one big family in wonderful!!
I am so happy for you guys!!!! I know this is a wonderful decision that you all have made and this little girl/boy is going to fit right in and have such wonderful big sisters....and of course a great mommy and daddy too!
God is so good and it is evident in your lives! What a blessing! What a wonderful family that this new one will be brought into! Congrats Knepp family!
Soooooooooo excited - couldn't be happier for you guys:) Love you and Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful!! I haven't seen you in a while I'm so happy to hear that! I'd love to hear the details =)
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful! Cannot wait to hear the details of God's perfect plan to include adoption in your lives!
ReplyDeleteyayy!! :)
ReplyDeleteAWW! How exciting! So happy for you guys:)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Congratulations to your family!!! But what a cliffhanger for your blog readers - we can't wait to hear more :-) Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteYay! Soooo exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI heard and couldn't be more excited and proud and happy for you guys :) You guys are so special. Praying for a smooth process...
ReplyDeleteso overly excited and happy for your family Tera~!!! (Lillie is too, she tells everyone "we are having lots of baby girls, Braylee is getting one too" :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for your family!! There are no words to describe how incredible adoption is! People sometimes tell me that Olivia is so lucky to have me and I always correct them by saying that I am that lucky one to have gotten Olivia! Blending biological and adopted kids into one big family in wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! I can't wait to hear more details!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness! How exciting! I cannot wait to hear more and see pictures of the new babe. :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda- I didn't know you read my blog!! Miss you girl!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys!!!! I know this is a wonderful decision that you all have made and this little girl/boy is going to fit right in and have such wonderful big sisters....and of course a great mommy and daddy too!
ReplyDeleteGod is so good and it is evident in your lives! What a blessing! What a wonderful family that this new one will be brought into! Congrats Knepp family!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! I can't wait to hear more details!!!
ReplyDelete