The week before Christmas, the girls participated in a cheer clinic at BR. They also enjoyed making their gingerbread house. In years past, they've made quite a mess, but it was evident how big they are getting when momma watched them do it almost entirely by themselves and made very little mess in the process. It was a bittersweet moment.

I asked Brynna what she was doing.
She said, "Pretending like I'm getting ready to clap!" :)



Brynna's favorite part is always eating half the icing.
The girls shirts are adorable!! Miss Sydney wore one very similar I believe last week...she said her grammy made it. Is that a grammy that they share? I told her I needed one too! lol.....love the pics.
ReplyDeletelove all the pics!
ReplyDeleteyou can really see how short miss brynna is in the cheer pics (or i guess how tall braylee is-- or both!) :)
good job on the gingerbread house girls!
Gosh your girls are getting so big. My daughter's favorite part of building the gingerbread house is eating the icing too!! Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteCute pics! I love the girls shirts and they did a really good job on the gingerbread house:) And eating some of the candy and icing is always a must b/c it is so tempting! haha.
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies. Actually, Jessie, those are the shirts I made them last year for Christmas but they still fit! Yeah! I know which one you are talking about with Sydney though...Krista's mom made it for her. :)
ReplyDelete