Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

We had a wonderful 2010 and enjoyed sharing the last evening of the year with some of our best friends! I am so thankful for our church family. We love them!! (Please excuse the poor quality of most of these pictures...it's a combo of using my phone and poor bowling alley lighting!)

The girls had talked all day about watching the ball fall that night and as midnight approached, Alex mentioned that there was only the one little TV at the bowling alley...so we hurried out of there at 11:45 so the girls could watch it on our big screen instead! :) The girls loved it and kept giving us lots of New Year's kisses!

Our girls talk about their new sister every day. During the day on New Year's Eve, they kept talking about how it was already 2011 in China (They realize China is 1/2 day ahead of us.) Braylee felt certain 2011 was coming to America since it had made it to China. lol. We also added our little girl to our Wii family. Isn't she cute?! I thanked my hubby for making mine so skinny! :)

Baby, Braylee, Brynna, Daddy, and Mommy


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun new years eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wii family and how your girls are always talking about there little sis:)

    Cute background by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the girls' outfits on New Year's Eve - glad you guys had so much fun!! Love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun! Love the wii characters!! I made mine skinny too....a girl could wish right =) Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun New Years and I LOVE the new layout. How awesome. Love the Miis!

    ReplyDelete