Friday, June 15, 2012

Holiday World with Friends

Monday, we went to HW with some of our besties. They have so much fun together!

Brielle, Braylee, Brynna, Emily, Sydney, Addison, and Eli
While the other kids rode rides, Brielle preferred to snack.
In our updates from China, it said she loved snacks and she does!
She says "eat" in English and sign language many times a day. ;)
These 3 are so cute.
Her first ride by herself. She was a little nervous while it was running
and then burst into tears when it was over!
She LOVED this canoe ride. She cried when it was over so I let her go again,
 and then she cried even harder the second time! haha!
Mandy with Emily & Eli, Krista, Brynna, Sydney, Brielle, Braylee, Addison, & me
Her first water slide!
In true Tera-fashion, I wasn't prepared for the ending and she went face first into the water!
She forgave me and went down more slides with me. :)
Best Friends
A very successful HW day!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! So do you think she loved the rides and didn't want to leave or she was scared on the ride (crying) ? I really laughed about you on the slide with her ;) Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! we enjoy hw too. we're lucky to have such a neat place so close to home! I did the same thing you did on a slide with kate last time we were there. some of them throw you right off the end!!:) I'm pretty sure I've been on each slide at least 5x! the things we do for love!!

    ReplyDelete