Saturday, May 23, 2015

Brynna's Dance Recital {May 16 & 17}

Our Brynna Annabelle has wanted to be a ballerina ever since she learned to walk. She LOVES dancing, but like most kids, she would complain at times about having to go to dance class.   So when I found out her class would be almost 2 hours long this year, I wasn't quite sure how it would go, especially since she was the youngest girl in her class. As usual, there was no need to worry. She loved being with the older girls and looked forward to her class each week. We assumed she was improving her skills over the year, but Alex and I were both a little emotional when we saw her on stage at the recital.  Seemingly overnight, Brynna had become a true ballerina, so graceful and poised.  She looked so much older than 8 years old on that stage. I couldn't help but smile as I watched her, knowing she was loving every single moment!
After the recital on Saturday. Hugs from baby sister.
With Mamaw
We also got to meet Dayli! ♥ Her dad and Alex are 2nd cousins.
They adopted her in China one week after we adopted Beilyn.
We had hoped to be in China together but it didn't work out.
It would have been funny for the Knepps and Grabers to be in China together! 😊
Dayli is a peanut but it also shows how tall Beilyn is. She is only 3.5 months older than Dayli.
Pictures before the recital on Sunday.
She was shaking her tassels on the way back into the house. 😄
With Gramma & Pappy
Flowers from Daddy.  Alex picked her up from dance each week and would treat her to ice cream.
With Laura, her dance instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment