Friday, May 22, 2015

Mother's Day 2015 {and Ultrasound pics!}

Mother's Day is always special, but it feels extra special when expecting another bundle of joy. Thankfully, I am beginning to feel better too as I near the 2nd trimester, so we went out for dinner that evening and did a little shopping. Last year, we spent Mother's Day in China with Beilyn. 💗
I love being their mommy!
Baby at 12 weeks.
Beilyn looked so cute in her new dress from Great Granny!
5/20/15- 13 wks. Baby's first handprint! 
Baby stretched its legs out for us too and bounced around a little. So sweet!
Every Friday, Beilyn has speech therapy with Miss Jill.
Beilyn loves her!
Jill and Beilyn
The girls did some chalk painting after therapy. 
Nap time. She's so stinking cute! 💜

3 comments:

  1. What a difference a family has made for Beilyn! May God Bless you and
    your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you found out the baby's gender? I am on team girl! Congratulations Tera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we found out 3 weeks ago! You'll be happy with our news! ;)

    ReplyDelete