It's hard to believe Juan has been ours for 6 months already! While I was sitting in the playroom with the little girls this morning, she crawled up in my lap and fell asleep in my arms, just like she did 6 months ago today. 💗
She turned 19 months on 10/30. (She's the same age now as Beilyn was on Gotcha Day.) We recently had our 6 month post placement visit. It was short and sweet because she's doing so well! She's talking up a storm. Last week, she said, "I yu you" back to me when I told her I loved her at bedtime. 💘 She repeats everyone's names and points to them correctly. A few days ago, she strung together, "cracker eat eat please" and tonight, she said, "Help!" when trying to climb off our bed. She does or says something new everyday! It's such a fun stage!
 |
| Girl loves to eat! |
 |
We went to the court house last week for early voting. I caught our real life princess losing her little slipper. |
 |
| Dancing at Brynna's band concert |
No comments:
Post a Comment