Tuesday, November 27, 2018

It's still November, but 'Tis the Season!

It's still November, but Thanksgiving is over so I think it's officially Christmas season! The girls wore some of their holiday attire to church. I LOVE smocking and Peter Pan collars on little dresses. ♥
Brynna took these. I love their expressions!
Nap time! haha! Proof that she isn't always a happy baby!
That night, we had Small Group at our house. All four of them will be 3yrs old within the next 3 months! 
Yesterday was our annual Christmas shopping day with Mamaw!
We took BellaMei to Claire's to get her ears pierced! She loved all of the girly stuff in the store!
She cried more when they were marking her ears than when they actually pierced them.
Mamaw always holds my girls for the piercing and buys them their first earrings.♥
Once she saw the lollipops, she was completely fine! ☺
Let's just wear all of our Christmas outfits in November. ha!
They sat pretty quietly (Thanks to Peppa cartoons on mommy's phone.) while I got my hair done at Aunt Trista's salon.
After a busy week, she made herself a little nap spot on the couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment