Saturday, December 22, 2018

Start of Christmas Break!

We are ready for Christmas Break! We've been crossing things off our "Christmas Bucket List" and watching lots of Hallmark Christmas movies!
Bria was so tired from helping me wrap gifts that she fell asleep in the middle of it. 😉
We had quite the morning yesterday. Bria evidently used way too much toilet paper in our bathroom while I was in the shower. I climbed out to find water everywhere! TOILET WATER!! When I told Bria what happened, instead of apologizing, she said, "You better clean that up!" I love that God gives us humor when really we just want to scream. While I was mopping up our bathroom and sanitizing everything, BellaMei found the PERMANENT markers that Brynna had left out. Real life at it's finest. 😆😜

Thankfully, today was a lot more fun. Beilyn & Bria made reindeer food.  Then I took the 4 older girls to see Mary Poppins Returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment