We made a quick weekend trip to St. Louis to take Xiaoyun to the Arch and a Cardinals game. Friday was the MidAutumn Festival so we celebrated with moon pies by the pool when we arrived at the RV park.
 |
| Every year, we skip the traditional mooncake and eat moon pies instead. Common mooncake flavors are red bean paste and roasted pork, which is why my girls prefer the chocolate type. 😁 |




I feel like this is a sign that I'm doing something right. 😂
 |
| Saturday, we went to the City Museum. We all loved it! |
After stopping at a pizza place for lunch, Brielle & Beilyn swam while the little girls napped. Then we went back downtown to the Arch and game. We would have taken Xiaoyun to the top of the Arch, but she's scared of heights. 🙂
 |
| That trusty thumb ❤️ |
 |
| Brielle |
 |
| Bria's attempt 😁 |
 |
Same spot, 3 years in a row.
Their legs keep getting longer, and we keep adding to the group! |
 |
| Pouting because Daddy said no cotton candy. It was such a fake cry. 😆 |
 |
| He was teaching her baseball terms. ❤️ |
As we were walking to the bus stop after the game, I realized I didn't have my phone! Panic sunk in quickly. Then Bria said, very nonchalantly, "Oh BellaMei knocked it down to the row in front of us." Alex sprinted back to the stadium and began searching for it. A couple of kids saw him and started helping. He said he and the stadium attendant had basically given up when one of the little boys shot his hand up and shouted "I found it!" Alex thanked him with a $20 bill and as he was going back up the stairs, he heard the boy say, "Dad! I got $20!" I was so relieved, a little boy was $20 richer, and Bria was instructed to always tell us when things like that happen WHEN they happen.
 |
| Sunday, we went to the St. Louis Zoo. We hadn't been there since we were a family of 5! |
 |
| This polar bear was a favorite of the day. Beilyn will probably be sick from kissing the glass multiple times. |
Home again with my squeaky-clean, sleepy little girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment