Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Bria's 4th {Golden} Birthday!

I don't have a favorite child, but I have been accused quite frequently of babying Bria... She was my last "baby" baby and such a sweet surprise that I probably do baby her more than I should. 😉 I can't believe this sweet pea is already 4!  And it was her golden birthday too!!
We sang Happy Birthday before the girls went to school. 
When it's your birthday, you can watch cartoons and eat donuts in the living room.
Then we continued her birthday tradition of checking out all of the toys at Walmart, making a wish list for Christmas.
She requested cheese quesadilla and rice for her birthday dinner.
It's Daddy's Birthday too!
We got him an apron and a new griddle for the gourmet breakfasts he makes every morning. 👨🏼‍🍳
I wanted one cute pic with her big 4 balloon...
But she just wanted to go play with her new Peppa set! 😄
"Smile for 1 picture and you can go play!" yay!
Alex is 41! He's our favorite! ❤️


I realized a long time ago that Bria is more petite than our older girls were, but her stats from her well-check on Monday definitely showed it.  She was 38.5 inches (25%) and 29 pounds fully dressed (5%).  Braylee was 3 inches taller and 8 pounds heavier and Brynna was 1.5 inches taller and 5 pounds heavier at 4 years old.  Maybe that's why I baby her so much too, because she still seems so little to me! (That's my excuse anyway. 😄)

Here's the short montage Alex made of her special day. 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment