Saturday, December 21, 2019

Prepping for Christmas

Every year we make a Christmas Bucket List. I think the big girls enjoy it as much as the littles! 😊

Dec. 16th~ Ornament Day!
With a heart over Indiana ❤️
New York ❤️
Rockettes for Brynna
The year she got glasses.
The year she finally got her kitty! 😺
First flight and blue is her favorite!
First visit to Disney in 2019
Dec. 19th~ Playdate with Mille & Caroline
Dec. 20th~ BellaMei requested french braids like her big sister!
😍😍😍
We went to my Granny's house to help her get ready for Christmas!
We made gingerbread houses when we got home.
Another 1st for Xiaoyun!
I caught Beilyn sneaking candy.  😄
I doubt anyone is surprised by all of that! 😆
She said, "I wort so hard on my timney!"
Dec. 21st~ Another game for Brielle.
Eating on the job.
Marking more items off our Christmas Bucket List- Candlelight Dinner
Making reindeer food.
They also wrote letters to Santa.
We are ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment