Saturday, July 25, 2020

S.U.N.F.L.O.W.E.R.S

There's a field of sunflowers near our home that's full of blooms. A few days ago, I took the little girls over for an impromptu photo shoot. It was getting late, the sky was overcast, and the July humidity was in full force, but I'm still glad we went!  I just took the pics with my phone, but in a family our size, I'm thankful to have some cute individual pics of the girls. I learned my lesson though... next time, I'll start with the baby. By the time it was her turn, she was sweaty and ready to leave! (Braylee was golfing and Brynna was at Bible Memory camp.)
Brielle AnnaMeng ~ 9.5 yrs
Bria AnnaClaire ~ 4yrs
Beilyn AnnaKai ~ 7.5 yrs
It took a little extra effort to get eye-contact from this girly.
But then she flashed me her giant, signature smile!
BellaMei Annjuan ~ 3 yrs

I feel so blessed to be their mommy!! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment