![]() |
| Sunday, we celebrated with Granny & Pa and the Egnew side of my family. 🥰 Brynna read the devotion and Christmas story before prayer. |
![]() |
| All but 4 of the great-grand kids. |
![]() |
| Granny & Pa with 8 of the 10 grandkids |
![]() |
| My dad (in the top middle & oldest) with his siblings and parents. |
![]() |
| My Granny & Pa 🥰 |
![]() |
| That evening, the little girls were in the Christmas program at church. |
![]() |
| The kids made cookies but I guess I didn't get any pictures when they were done! |
![]() |
| Monday night, we had our annual Christmas dinner out with Alex's family. I always love this evening! |
![]() |
| The next day, we had Christmas with Alex's family. |
![]() |
| Game time is always girls vs boys and gets pretty intense! It's one of the best parts of the whole day. |
![]() |
| Gingerbread house time |
![]() |
| All of the festivities are catching up with BellaMei. 😂😂 |


































No comments:
Post a Comment